Conditions générales de vente
– Society: SASU ASK Limousine
– Registration at R.C.S. Cannes: 811 150 515 R.C.S.
– Social Capital: 5000 euros
– Intracommunity VAT: FR 44 811 150 515
– Address of the establishment: Résidence L’oasis BT C1 8 avenue du vert coteau 06400 Cannes
– Registration Ministry: EVTC006150036
– APE code: 4932Z
– Personal transport insurance: Insurance MFA Nice (Mutual Fraternal Insurance)
– Member number: 406451
– Contract number: 00001
– Operational Liability insurance: Jurixis
– Concierge service insurance: HISCOX
The company ASK Limousine (hereinafter called “ask-limousine.com”), operates this website which main purpose is to provide information and sell services in the field of car rental with driver.
All ask-limousine.com customers must be able to contract and be of legal age.
These general conditions of sale and use (hereinafter referred to as “the General conditions of sale”) govern the provision of services.
All ask-limousine.com customers must be aware of these general conditions of sale before placing an order.
ASK Limousine reserves the right to modify the general conditions of sale at any time.
ARTICLE 1: DEFINITIONS AND AREA OF APPLICATION
Is designated by “the customer” any person making a reservation on the ask-limousine.com site.
Any beneficiary of the transport service is designated by “the passenger”.
Ask-limousine.com allows you to book a vehicle with driver for all your trips to Cannes, Nice, the PACA region, France and Europe.
Ask-limousine.com offers 3 main types of services:
– The ASK Limousine service (airport, train station, hotel, home, etc.): this is a transport service, the place of departure and the place of arrival of which are previously specified and defined by the Customer.
– The service made available: this transport service enables the passenger to benefit from ASK Limousine services (vehicle with driver) during a time period previously defined by him.
-The concierge service: this is a complementary service, the nature and services of which are requested beforehand and defined by the client
ARTICLE 2: ONLINE BOOKING CONDITIONS
To book one or more transport services offered on the ask-limousine.com site, the Customer undertakes to have read the details of the offer and practical information before confirming his reservation and is invited to follow the steps following:
– choice of transport service (s)
– tariff calculation
– choice of vehicle
– distribution and name of passengers
– choice of pick-up and drop-off location
– confirmation of personal data (billing address, last name, first name, etc.)
ARTICLE 3: RATES
The prices are given in euros and calculated including tax. The tariffs are established according to the economic conditions currently in force, the timetables and the type of service selected. They can evolve at any time.
Any modification of the elements used to establish the tariff by the passenger on the day of the service may result in the application of another tariff (example: increase in the number of passengers, extension of the duration of the service, additional mileage, change of destination, etc.). Tipping is not compulsory and is left to the passenger’s discretion. Discounts may be granted by ASK Limousine. The discount is mentioned as a percentage of the total excluding taxes of the invoice (excluding shipping costs excluding VAT) and is deducted from this same total excluding taxes.
ARTICLE 4: TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment for services is made at the latest on the last day of the payment deadline mentioned on the invoice (or, failing this, on the thirtieth day following the date of performance of the requested service – article L.144- 6 of the Commercial Code).
-If the customer is an individual, payment for services is made no later than the last day of the payment deadline mentioned on the invoice (or, failing this, on the thirtieth day following the date of execution of the requested service – article L.144-6 of the French commercial code).
-If the customer is a supplier or service provider, payment for services shall be made at the latest on the last day of the payment deadline mentioned on the invoice (or, failing this, on the thirtieth day following the date the drafting of the invoice or the date of execution of the requested service – article L.144-6 of the French commercial code).
-No discount will be granted in case of advance payment
-Important: in the event of late payment, application of a lump sum indemnity for recovery costs of € 40 according to article D. 441-5 of the Commercial Code.
-For payments by check, bank transfer or Paypal, delivery of services will take place upon receipt of the payment on the bank account of the company ASK Limousine.
Payment is made:
– Either by check, made payable to “ASK Limousine” and addressed to: “RESIDENCE L’OASIS BTC1, 8 Avenue du vert coteau 06400 Cannes”;
– Either by bank transfer: Account Holder —– SAS ASK Limousine
– Domiciliation: BNPPARB CANNES (00643)
– RIB: 30004 00643 00010 497831 91
– IBAN: FR76 30004006430001049783191
– BIC: BNPA FR PP XXX
– Either in cash at the end of the service. No mailing of cash will be accepted.
– Either on the Internet by secure Paypal payment (payment with a free Paypal account or by credit card). The customer must contact ASK Limousine so that a payment request can be sent to him via Paypal for the amount of the invoice to be paid. ASK Limousine reserves the right to claim from the customer a deposit on the total amount before tax of the invoice before the execution of the service; a deposit invoice will then be given to the customer. The service cannot be performed if the customer has not previously paid ASK Limousine the deposit requested.
ARTICLE 5: CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Any request for cancellation of a service must be sent at least 72 hours before the date of the start of the service by telephone, e-mail or fax, to the ASK limousine sales department whose contact details are on the ask-limousine.com website. .
In case of cancellation 48 hours before the date of the start of the service, a payment of 50% of the entire reservation will be requested. This amount is increased to 100% in the event of cancellation 24 hours before the date of the start of the service.
– Specific cancellation policy for a special event or Major Congress:
FASHION WEEK – MIPIM – MIPTV – FIF – F1 – LIONS – MIDEM – MAPIC – MIPCOM – TAXFREE – WEDDINGS
– 100% of the amount is due if the reservation is canceled less than 5 days before the start of the mission.
– 50% of the amount is due if the reservation is canceled between 7 days and 6 days before the start of the mission.
– 0% of the amount is due if the reservation is canceled 7 days before the start of the mission.
Cancellations established during situations of force majeure declared by the French Government, will be treated and studied on a case-by-case basis according to the gravity of the event, the circumstances and the duration of the situation over time (Wars, Attacks, Cancellations of special events or major Congresses by the organizers, Crash Boursier, Epidémies ….). No refund may be due by the buyer if the reservations are already paid 100% with an invoice edition already established, or having already paid a deposit to confirm his reservation.
For events postponed to a later date a credit = to the amount already paid will be sent.
ARTICLE 6: CONDITIONS OF TRANSPORT
ASK Limousine undertakes to welcome the passenger in accordance with the methods specified in the practical information for each service, available on ask-limousine.com.
All the vehicles offered are strictly non-smoking in accordance with the law of September 17, 1977.
Animals are not allowed on board vehicles.
If the chosen vehicle is unavailable, ASK Limousine reserves the right to make available to the Passenger a vehicle of the same or higher category.
ASK Limousine reserves the right to refuse the transport of any person deemed unfit (example: drunkenness, verbal or physical violence, etc.), which could lead to a breach in the safety of all persons present in the vehicle as well as to other users. of the road.
The transport services reserved on ask-limousine.com are carried out by a passenger transport company, holder, licenses issued by the prefecture, insurance for the transport of persons for a fee, authorizations and / or certificates of aptitude provided for by the regulations specific to this activity and supporting the security obligations towards the persons transported.
For any service, ASK Limousine undertakes to use vehicles that are in perfect working order and clean
ARTICLE 7: RESPONSIBILITIES
ASK Limousine cannot be held responsible in the event of:
– theft, loss or forgetting of personal effects and luggage left on board vehicles
– driver’s delay due to special conditions (examples: strikes, demonstrations, weather conditions, major traffic difficulties, or in the event of force majeure: Epidemic wars, stock market crash, etc.)
The passenger must ensure before entering the vehicle, that they are in full possession of an up-to-date identity document.
ASK Limousine reserves the right to cancel or modify the services without any obligation of notice if the comfort and / or safety of the Passenger so require.
ARTICLE 8: CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any information, question or complaint, Ask Limousine is at your disposal at the following coordinates:
Only complaints received within eight days of the execution of the transport service are admissible.
ARTICLE 9: CONFIDENTIALITY
The company ASK Limousine undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal data communicated by the Customer on this website in accordance with French law Informatique et Liberté n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978. As such, the company ASK Limousine s undertakes not to disclose to third parties the personal information communicated by the User on this website and to use it only for the processing of the reservation.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the Customer can exercise a right of access to his file and a right of rectification and / or deletion for the information concerning him by addressing his request to ASK Limousine customer service.